Who is it for?
I have combination to oily skin that is prone to imperfections: excess sebum, small pimples, blackheads, enlarged pores, etc.
What does it do?
Provides a double action that swiftly cleanses and unclogs pores, to effectively remove impurities and rebalance the skin.
Rich and creamy texture. For an easy and comfortable application.
How to use
Use once or twice a week as the third step in your routine. Apply a generous layer to clean, dry skin and leave for 15 minutes. Gently massage the skin as you rinse the mask off with water.
If possible, use in conjunction with the Purete Regimen:
- Step 1: Florame Purifying Cleansing Jelly
- Step 2: Florame Rebalancing Mattifying Fluid
- Step 3: Florame 2-in-1 Purifying Charcoal Mask
- Step 4: Florame Local Anti-Imperfections
Visibly clearer, brighter skin, free from impurities!
Organic Floral Waters
Tea Tree and Witch Hazel, purifying and astringent
Charcoal from French Pine
French Organic Rice exfoliating particles
2 sizes for a simultaneous gentle and efficient scrubbing effect
99% of natural ingredients
64% of organic ingredients
100% of volunteers reported*:
- Immediate reduction in oily shine
- Cleansed and purified skin
- Softer and brighter skin
*In-use test under dermatological control, 20 volunteers using 2 times a week for 28 days
- 38% made from recycled PE tube
- 88% less energy consumed during production
- 1 ton of recycled plastic, 1.5 tons of carbon footprint reduced