Delivering more than healthy beauty.
INIKA Organic is 100% Australian owned. Since 2006 when INIKA first started in Sydney, till now we are proud to say that INIKA is now globally recognised and trusted go-to brand for certified organic and natural cosmetic.
Beauty without compromise
Why compromise on beauty for health? Or perhaps the other way around?
From carefully selecting certified organic ingredients to formulating a product, INIKA promises clean beauty with high performance. Inspired by nature, INIKA cosmetic range goes beyond conventional cosmetic but also nourishes the skin. Safe, comfortable and enriching- INIKA makes you feel good and also look good.
Only truly natural & organic ingredients
INIKA Organic uses the finest Australian botanicals and pure minerals to produce makeup and skincare that benefits and cares for your skin as well as performing brilliantly. INIKA ingredients feed the skin in a soothing manner, whilst being beneficial.
Our ingredients promise
We guarantee INIKA Organic products are free from the following:
- No petrochemicals, synthetic substances or mineral oils
- No ingredients of animal origin
- No Talc or Bismuth Oxychloride
- No parabens (Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Isobutylparaben and Propylparaben)
- No harmful fillers
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No fragrances and colour components of synthetic origin
- No chelating agents based on EDTA and its salt
- No gluten or lactose
- No fatty chain source material of petrochemical origin
- No sulphonation, ethoxylation and propoxylation
- No alkyl sulphates (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate)
- No alkyl ether sulphates (eg Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
- No polyethylene glycol (PEGS)
- No polysorbates (eg Polysorbate 20)
- No ethanolamides (eg Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA)
Over the past 2 years, INIKA Organic has won over 40 international awards for product innovation and excellence. INIKA Organic has become the first Australian, and 100% natural beauty brand to be invited to create makeup looks for the runway shows of not one, but two high-profile designers; Tadashi Shoji and House of Nonie.